Shisha Ad Campaign
After the first production meeting, I wrote a simple shot list to try and get the ball rolling in terms of pre-production.
Shot List – Shisha Ad
1. Long shot framed between ally walls, Alice facing away from camera.
2. Extreme close-up of Alice’s eyes.
3. Extreme close-up of Alice’s hands touching leaves.
4. Medium shot of ally as Tweedledee and Tweedledum pop out heads.
5. Long shot of ally, Tweedledee and Tweedledum looking at Alice as she stares back.
6. Extreme close-up of Tweedledee’s eyes.
7. Extreme close-up of Tweedledum’s eyes.
8. Point of view shot as Tweedledee and Tweedledum hide being tree’s.
9. Repeat shot 1.
10. Medium shot of Alice walking down the ally in search of Tweedledee and Tweedledum. (touching walls.)
11. Extreme close-up of Alice’s hands touching the walls as she walks.
12. Repeat shot 3.
13. Repeat shot 10.
14. Repeat shot 3.
15. Point of view shot of leaf covered entrance to field. (sunlight breaking through)
16. Medium shot of Alice breaking through the tree’s.
17. Long shot of Caterpillar standing between Tweedledee and Tweedledum in the field.
18. Extreme close-up of Alice’s eyes.
19. Repeat shot 17.
20. Medium shot of Alice walking towards them.
21. Medium shot of Alice and Caterpillar staring at each other face to face.
22. Point of view shot of the hookah.
23. Medium shot of Caterpillar offering the hookah.
24. Extreme close-up of Alice’s mouth as she smiles.
25. Long shot of Alice walking back through the ally. (walking towards the camera.)
My vision of the production is to use a various range of shots to tell the story of a girl who tries something new, and is pressured into doing something because she believes it will make her look ‘cool’, or make her feel accepted. However, her desperation for approval comes with the great sacrifice of her health.
Posted on November 23, 2013, in Film Making, Pathway, Shisha Advert, UAL Foundation and tagged Alice, Caterpillar, Close-up, Hookah, Medium shot, Tweedledee, Tweedledum, Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.